About Me

My photo
I have lived in La Grange Park for 30+ years in the same house. It is one of the best decisions I ever made. Raised my kids here, a great place to be.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Life in La Grange Park remix

When my column 'Life in La Grange Park' was put on hiatus by the Suburban Life last spring, I was at a loss. I really enjoyed writing the column, it was fun and I usually learned something new. So, I decided to start a blog about the village of La Grange Park - following the format of the column.





I will write stories about people, happenings, events, discoveries. I am always on the hunt for good stories, please keep me in mind - I will post your story here and hope to have many followers.





I wrote for the Suburban Life for nine years. During that time, I loved writing the column. I always had fun and mostly always learned something new.





Please email me at laurie@lagrangeparklive.com. Looking forward to hearing from you !

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading your blogs. Glad you found a place to continue your creative talent.
    Lois

    ReplyDelete