About Me

My photo
I have lived in La Grange Park for 30+ years in the same house. It is one of the best decisions I ever made. Raised my kids here, a great place to be.

Monday, July 5, 2010

conduit

So far, I have sent about 3500 postcards to residents in La Grange Park to let them know about my blog.  It seems that there is more and more interest as time goes by - there is so little in the way of real local news that I think we all like to read about what our neighbors are doing and what is happening in our village.

This last postcard mailing resulted in some people in search of events:

1) - Does anyone know of a singles group or is anyone interested in starting one?

2)  - A senior bicycle rider called me and told me that his biking partner can no longer bike - he was wondering if anyone knew of a senior biking group in the area?  I suggested that he call the Wheel Thing downtown La Grange or maybe start one.  Any ideas?

I will post responses here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment